“Fresh and authentic” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Email; chrisajai22@gmail.com, telephone 0860411980, no website
Calistoga, CA
“Fresh and authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

When you need a break from all that (great) thai food try this place. Freshly prepared, friendly service, reasonable prices. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
shropshire
“When only a curry will do”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

When you have a curry craving in Hua Hin, this is the place to go.

Extensive menu, reasonably priced and above all vey tasty food!

• Visited September 2011
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011 via mobile

Good for family , chicken mo mo was so good.I will go back sure.One thing they sell Breakfast also.

Kanchanaburi, Thailand
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Chicken Mo Mo was excellent . I will go back sure.

• Visited August 2011
Selby
“I must have caught them on a bad day.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011 via mobile

After reading the reviews already on here I was very excited to go to the Taj Mahal in Hua Hin. I am currently a teacher in Thailand and therefore I haven't had an Indian curry in over 3 months. With it being Indian food and in Thailand I opted for the Korma as I thought that would be the safest option and a garlic naan. I also really love Kormas. I had the poppadoms and some chutneys. I was upset to see that there was no mango chutney but I understood that I was in Thailand so that was probably a hope too far. Four poppadoms came folded up on themselves which I have never seen before. They didn't taste quite right either being quite papery without a lot of flavour. I personally will happily eat poppadoms by themselves normally. My Korma came and it looked very very mild. It didn't taste like a Korma. The garlic naan came and it was cut into 4 slices instead of being a whole and instead of having crushed garlic it had chunks of garlic in it. I like to tear my naan bread up so the slices upset me a bit. I like garlic as much as the next person but crunching down on garlic chunks in a naan bread is not my idea of nice. My curry also had nuts in it which I found weird at the time. I left after hardly eating any of it saying that I was late to meet my friends. I probably should have said something but I was so dejected that I just wanted to leave. It occured to me the next day when I was thinking about my meal that they had in fact not given me a Korma but a pasanda and I really don't like pasandas. Had I realised in the restaurant I would have sent it back but I didn't. The man that served me was very nice and had only been in Thailand for three weeks. His english was very good and I liked him a lot. I got my food very fast as I was the only one in the restaurant on a Saturday night. Maybe I caught them on a bad day, I don't know but I wouldn't go there again unfortunately. I really like curry and this place ruined what should have been a very nice and long awaited meal for me. Also at 265 baht it was quite an expensive meal for what I got, which turned out to be not what I ordered.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere