“Great Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

8/5-7 Soi Kanjanomai | poolsuk Road, Hua Hin, Thailand
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
dorset,uk
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant to go to for a treat whilst staying in Hua Hin, the food is more expensive than others in the area but the quality is worth it. We ate as a family here twice during our two week stay and I would return if we visited again. Make sure you book though if you want a table at the weekend as the restaurant does get very busy.

Visited January 2014

Holland
“For a diner in style. Place to be for an other atmosphere ,than the "daily meal "outside.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Excellent service , good atmosphere and good quality food .

I would like to place a remark on the food preparation.
Salad was with a little bid " to wetty dressing ". I would promote to serve the dressing separately to keep THE salad fresh , in case there is no better option
The " Schnitzel" with a nice presentation , but the outside was not " crispy" .
Anyhowe it was a nice evening with an excellent and dadicated staff.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Worst meal of our trip”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Went here due to reviews, have been around 3 years ago and wasn't impressed but fancied a steak
Firstly the steak was of poor quality asked for medium rare received rare, cold sauce, cold plate, cold veg
Also ordered a pasta dish which was under seasoned, steak tough and served with raw garlic bread
When I complained the manager a thai gentleman with glasses looked at me as though I was rubbish
We paid the bill but will never return it was a very bad experience with the worst service I have ever encountered in hua Hin
Do not waste your time or money

Berlin
“Surprisingly amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We just come from the Prime and are still fascinated about the location, the steakes, the service and the courage of a Scandinavian who realized its dream of such a restaurant in the middle of Hua Hin! The restaurant was full of happy dinning guests. The outward appearance of the restaurant is a good class restaurant for Hua Hin and the service and the food was absolutely friendly, properly quick and of very good quality of the two steakes we had! The prices for the steakes were quiet high in relations for Hua Hin but on the other hand definitely low compared to Bangkok steak houses or European standards but it was worth its price! 1250 THB for a Cobe sirloin and a tenderloin is actually expensive for Hua Hin standards but value for money!
Not only for steak lovers the 'Prime' is THE address to go to!
Go and check out for yourself, you'll love it! Well, we are definitely go back there tomorrow again!

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Awesome food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were looking for a reasonable and delicious place to eat then I found the listing on the app. The food was perfect I got the 150g NZ beef with blue cheese sauce it was perfect for me since I'm pregnant can't take in too much meat. My husband got the wagyu striplion 200g with garlic butter and he loved it as well. The price we paid was under 2,000 baht and we did order 2 bottles of beer which I find very reasonable. Definitely going back!