“Very serviceminded family with staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Örebro, Örebro Län, Sweden
“Very serviceminded family with staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Me and my family went to this restaurant several times during our stay. If it was crowded they did everything to make you feel as if you could stay all night. The meny included everything you could possible want to order and the prices were really good. We are coming back to Hua Hin in January and we will definitely go there again... and again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Edinburgh Scotland
“Very Nice Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Had a meal here and was impressed by service standard of food and low prices. Would return again.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bangkok
“Super value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I love this hotel because super value for my money.
The sraff they were extremely helpful and always had a smile on there face. I was particularly impressed how they helped me, as I have MS. I was very impressed.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
United Kingdom
“The Best Chateaubriand Steaks Ever (True) and a secret for afterwards!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Outside the restaurant looks nothing special being open to the elements but then there are fans they will bring to your table.

We order ChateauBriands but remember it comes in multiples for 2 people. It is presented and carved at your table. Of course you asked for "Medium rate" and they got it just right. Pure meat with no fat and so tender. It was served with Matchstick allumette fries but no veg. Shame as that would have been good but the chinese descent (I think) owner was so accommodating.

Cocktails at around 100 Baht were affordable so we made it a sense of occasion and there are traditional sweet desserts of thailand as well as the usual variety of icecreams.

In a hot climate you would not want to eat a gormet meal of several courses.

The owner always fitted my party in but do not pick a table on the edge of the 'verandah' as you will be bothered by street vendors continually plying their wares...... so we moved and asked for fans on us which just appeared. The waiting time too was not long.

Now I hope I have reviewed the correct "All Seasons" restaurant! The one I am referring to is in Hua Hin on the Eastern coast of Thailand about 3.5 hours drive south of Bangkok.

It is also right opposite "The Hua Hin Brewery Company" a nightclub/eaterie/bar run as an extension of the Hilton Hotel in Hua Hin.

The exact address is:=
15L Naresdamri Road
Hua Hin 77110
Prachab Kiri Khan
Thailand
WWW.<<MAILBOX@ALL-SEASON-RESTAURANT.NET>>

One of us went in the daytime and picked our table for the cool of the evening and they let us reserve it. One of our party was Thai and that person enjoyed different food.

For a treat aftewards, (provided you are respectably dressed), walk into the Hilton and take the lift to the top floor (17th I think and go to the outside drinks bar and sit and admire the lights of Hua Hin as you look down on them. This bit is totally relaxing. Just remember when you get to the top floor you walk through the reception to the chinese restaurant and turn right into the outside bar....... waiter service and they add service to the bill so no need to provide a gratuity.

Chris & the whole family