Highly not recommended to any smart person!
My family and I stayed in the room 658, a Mini Grand Suite for 2 nites over the wkn.
1. The room's very clean, beautiful, luxury, expensive but you can hear everything from the next door neighbor doing their business in the toilet while you are having a room-service's meal. You can even hear the mother shouting at their kids, etc.
2.The Italian restaurant's dinner is just a joke! Though, the service was excellent.
3.The service at the Food&Bar by the main pool was terrible, no one seemed to care. They couldn't just get the order right and one meal was missing and we have to wait for a long time.
4.The overall food & service from the waiters and waitresses are beyond expectation at breakfast after going through all those.
5. I actually complained to the Duty Manager(rep.), Khun Wanpen but nothing happen, no positive feedback whatsoever from the hotel. Though, they wish my family a happy journey and looking forward to seeing us again!?!?
6. Though, the Club Room on the 7th Flr.'s service is excellent!
Conclusion: there is definitely a much better place in Hua-Hin than Dusit Thani HH.
- Also Known As:
- Dusit Thani Hua Hin Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dusit Thani Hua Hin hotel occupies a special place within a region known for its spectacular natural beauty along the west coast of the Gulf of Thailand. The coastal town of Hua Hin retains the serene Thai charm that has captured the aristocratic imagination and made it a favoured summer retreat for the Thai Royalty since 1920’s. Conveniently located just 2.5 hours from Bangkok by car, its fine sandy beach, superb tropical climate and lush greenery provide the ideal luxury resort atmosphere. Commanding an unspoilt beachfront location, the spectacular Dusit Thani Hua Hin hotel combines sumptuous comfort with wondrous classic traditional style. An ornamental lake, lily pond and tropical gardens flank a magnificent swimming pool. For guests desiring a self-contained resort the luxury hotel provides well-appointed guest rooms, a range of dining and entertainment options, and a variety of sports and recreational facilities including water sports, tennis and squash courts, fitness centre and a horse riding track, plus the tranquil Devarana Spa, Hua Hin for ultimate pampering. With its legendary events and pampering service, the Dusit Thani Hua Hin hotel has been accorded a reputation as the Thai beach resort of choice for Thai aristocracy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Dusit Thani Hua Hin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.