We stayed 2 nights at this hotel, because we wanted a hotel very central in Hat Yai. The hotel is clean, and provides free wi fi, al though the quality of connection was not the best. Went off line several times.
Their bed is quite hard, when you are used to european style of beds. Their breakfast was ok, and you could get both asian and western style food.
You should choose this hotel if you want to be near all the little shopping stalls in Hat Yai, and it was also pretty close to the night market. We also went to Songhkla, and saw the big Buddha just on the outside of Hat Yai.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Centara Hat Yai Hotel
- Novotel Centara Hat Yai Hotel Hat Yai
- Novotel Hat Yai
- Hat Yai Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel with 248 rooms, apartments and freshly renovated suites, situated in the centre of bustling Hat Yai, the commercial and shopping hub of Southern Thailand. An 20-storey building (1st to 5th floors comprise Hat Yai's branch of Central Department Store). Only 20 minutes from the airport and accessible by airplane, bus or train from Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Centara Hotel Hat Yai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.