Only 2 small Lifts available to the room. Often full of people. Need to wait so long to able to go to our room or go to the lobby. Breakfast menu mostly same every day. Receptionist is quite friendly, but some have very poor English. Tv channel mostly in Thai, it would be good if more of English channels are available in the room, especially for children channel. Shower place only has half glass divider, bathroom will get wet after shower.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Centara Hat Yai Hotel
- Novotel Centara Hat Yai Hotel Hat Yai
- Novotel Hat Yai
- Hat Yai Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel with 248 rooms, apartments and freshly renovated suites, situated in the centre of bustling Hat Yai, the commercial and shopping hub of Southern Thailand. An 20-storey building (1st to 5th floors comprise Hat Yai's branch of Central Department Store). Only 20 minutes from the airport and accessible by airplane, bus or train from Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Centara Hotel Hat Yai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.