we stayed at this hotel for three nights ,we had a room with a courtyard view with small balcony and nice seat to relax in the evening,the reception is very clean and welcoming ,the staff very friendly and helpfull ,our room was very clean as was the bathroom ,with shower ,(deluxe have bath tub) ,swimming pool is not heated but you are in thailand and it is hot here! the breakfast is ok not great but again staff always there to help and very clean checkin and out quick and no problems, we will stay here again when in chiang rai .carparking very good .
- Also Known As:
- The Mantrini Boutique Hotel Chiang Rai
- The Mantrini Boutique Hotel
- Mantrini Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from the heart of city center, The Mantrini offers a unique perspective of hospitality that blends the essence of Lanna with modern day travelers. All rooms are designed with space, function, and comfortability in mind. A wide range of services and amenities are available to keep you most comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Mantrini Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.