We stayed here in January after a few days in Chiang Mai, what a lovely place to stay. We found it very restful by the river, the grounds are beautiful. There is a good sized swimming pool perfect after a day exploring the city. The staff are really lovely and helpful we were able to book the hotel minibus to take us into the city and pick us up again which was great.The rooms are beautifully furnished in traditional Thai style which we prefer.
The restaurant is excellent and the outside terrace is the perfect place to enjoy a cold beer. We only stayed 3 nights but wished we had arranged a longer stay as we both felt relaxed from the minute we arrived.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial River House Resort, Chiang Rai Hotel
- Imperial River House Resort, Chiang Rai Hotel Chiang Rai
- River Hotel Chiang Rai
- River Resort Chiang Rai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylish boutique resort with 39 spacious river view rooms, full facilities and homely Thai style services. It is situated along the Kok River. Only 10 minutes away from Airport and town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Imperial River House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.