“Adventure of a lifetime!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We operate half day - five days cycling tours around Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle area. Family with young kids also welcome.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Hoi An, Vietnam
“Adventure of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I cannot say enough about Bee, his sister and this bicycle tour. My family (4 of us including a 10 year old daughter and 11 year old son) went on the one-day ride that included a hike to a waterfall, visit in a hill tribe village and elephant ride. This ride was strenuous and Bee was amazing with my kids! We are a very active family and were looking for an adventure and this ride was amazing. Beautiful scenery, top quality mountain bikes and Bee is fantastic.

Would highly recommend a trip with Bee and his sister- will not soon forget this wonderful experience!

Bangkok, Thailand
“Best part of our 2 week trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My wife and I spent 4 days cycling with Mr. Bee & CRBT. Scenery was beautiful, guide was awesome, equipment was superior, food aplenty, lodging was great, and pacing was appropriate. For 3 days we cycled with other adults who moved at a brisk pace and the final day was much hillier with a family of four. Despite the varying degrees of skill Mr. Bee was always aware of the group's needs and adjusted appropriately. From relaxing morning starts to a final elephant walk and boat ride back to Chiang Rai, this was an exceptional tour and I cannot recommend it enough.

Visited January 2014
Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“BEST ADVENTURE OF OUR TRIP!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I did the 1 day tour around Chiang Rai in mid December and absolutely loved it!!! Bee was such a fabulous guide, awesome attitude, great quality bikes, fun route, stops timed perfectly, delicious food (I have celiac disease and they were able to accommodate me with a yummie pad-thai!). Highly recommend this trip as a great way to see this area. Wish we had more time to do a longer trip!

Pullman, WA
“Loved it! Very well organized, they take good care of you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Nice Trek bikes, well maintained. Lots of food and cold water provided by support vehicle. Beautiful ride thru countryside. A bit strenuous for me (54 year old female) towards end of tour (we did full day bike tour) but I knew I could bail at any time and get in the jeep. Friendly knowledgable guide. Definitely worth the money!

Melbourne, Australia
“Best bicycle tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had an amazing 2 day / 1 night cycling trip to Chiang Saen and Mae Sai. Our 2.5 year old was comfortable in the weehoo trailer and we had the use if very well maintained trek mountain bikes. We cannot wait to do another ride with Chiang Rai Bicycle Tours. Thanks again Amon and Anek.