The rooms are good, some of them have a direct access from their balcony to a fantastic pool bordering the ground floor rooms. I was disappointed not to find a beach and have the accessibility to the sea to take a bath...even I was on the gulf of Thailand.
The Italian restaurant is excellent.
The hotel is 12 km far from Hua Hin and you have to take the shuttle to go there for dinner and shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embedded in a tropical garden, Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa comprises nine buildings surrounding a 200 meter long, lagoon-style swimming pool, 6 restaurants & bars, spa, fitness center, 2 tennis courts and a kid's club. All deluxe rooms feature a private garden, balcony or direct access to the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hua Hin Hotel Cha-Am
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Cha-Am