This hotel is great.
My wife and I loved waking up to the complimentary yoga and then the best breakfast in Thailand. His was a great mixture between eastern and western cuisines.
There was simply too much to try for one breakfast. Youll Need a few days at least.
The staff are great and did everything they could to be helpful.
My wife had multiple trips to the spa and loved it.
The only negatives;
- there is not much to do there apart from the pool and sitting on the beach. It would have been great if they had some type of games room or water sports ( if there had of been a surf ski/ stand up paddle board this resort would have been perfect)
- it is not close to cha am
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Hotel de la Paix, Hua Hin is located in the central resort province of Phetchaburi, on the sunrise coast of the Gulf of Thailand. Designed by one of Thailand's leading architects, the resort's 79 studios and pool villas offer floor to ceiling glass windows, memorable showers, complimentary mini bar, two restaurants, a bar, two pools, spa and meeting rooms. All of this is set against a pristine beachfront location near the seaside town of Hua Hin, just a two hour drive from Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel De La Paix Hua Hin Managed by Accor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Cha Am
- Alila Hotel Cha Am