“Just so so” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Chonburi
Chengdu, China
“Just so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Room is clean, the location is very good, near pattaya beach, and not noise at night.
But wifi for the hotel need to pay extra money, and the staffs in the hotel are really so so. They didn't tell me anything about the hotel. I even don't know there is a swimming pool and a resturant in the hotel. The staff told me nothing about the hotel and when I asked them something they looked not very kind, that made me unhappy. I only stayed there one night, and changed to another hotel the next day.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Finnish first
  • Thai first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012 via mobile

I like the location of this hotel it's just along pattaya beach road, very ideal for families because its not noisy.

• Stayed March 2012
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

The location is great.. the hotel is beautiful... however I will strongly recommend you not to stay there.. the staffs behaved terrible... they r rude and disrespectful. Cannot treat their customers. Always find ways to charge extra money from the customers. I was there last week for 3 days. Last day they charged us 300 BHAT becasue the bed sheet was a little dirty. This was my sixth visit to Pattaya never felf so disguested ever and it was just because of the staff of this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel on 4 occasions and I always love it. Staff a great, location is fantastic and they have a really nice pool.

• Stayed February 2012
Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2010

I love this smal hotel with its friendly staff and good location. I have been there several times. If you go to Pattaya to have fun, this is an excellent hotel. If you go there with your family, it is probably not the best place to be.

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends
kolkata
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

stayed at the hotel in january 2010 with family including 2 kids the room given to us was on the back side facing a building, when asked to change to a sea view room was asked to pay extra for the same which we denied, their website says " tea/coffee making facility in room" which was not there, they say DVD player in room, again no trace of it, strangly no bell boys to carry our luggage down as it was a offday, kids got so restless that we checked out one day before we were supposed to. A good hotel with gr8 location going seeds due to improper management.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Oslo, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2009

I arrived into Pattaya quite late and this place had rooms advertised fro 950B a night - very good I thought for Pattaya. The lobby is very nice and the staff very polite. I was taken to the room which I can only described as adequate. Nothing wrong with the room, but was very basic and a little rough around the edges. Great choice of TV channels, cheap mini bar too.

The next morning we were woken up early by the hotel staff (despite having gone out for drinks until quite late the previous night). They told us we had to move room - they had booked the room we were in and the only other room they had was going to be 1250B. Now it seemed quite plain to me that the hotel was not full up at all. I was extremely annoyed about being forced out into another room with no warning and obvious monetary benefit for themselves. The whole situation was ridiculous.

On many nights we went out, and wanting a lie in next day, left the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door. It is quite clear, in English and Thai. Despite this EVERY MORNING we were forced to get up when the cleaner banged on the door incessantly. If we ignored the banging, they rang the phone. If we unplugged the phone, they came back up and pounded on our door until we were forced to get up and explain to them that we did not want them to clean our room. This totally ruined our stay.

This is a shame because the hotel had a really great pool, and is right in the middle of Pattaya beach road - a fabulous location. The food looked great too, although I have to admit we never tried it.

Just a shame they dont know how to treat guests who dont want their room cleaned early every morning.

If I go back to Pattaya I would 100% not stay here again and would look elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Natural Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!