“Great beachfront hotel with good service” 4 of 5 stars

You added The Briza Beach Resort to your Saves list
The Briza Beach Resort
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   7/4 Moo 2 Phetkasem Road, Khao Lak 82210, Thailand   |
Ranked #29 of 60 Hotels in Khao Lak
“Great beachfront hotel with good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

We stayed here in May During low season so got an ok price for a double room with a balcony which overlooked the pool. The room itself was big, had a nice bed, fridge, TV, medium sized cupboard and bathroom with a big shower but small bath (couldn't fit my legs in sitting horizontally) which was fine. A convenience store and other restaurants are located within a couple of minutes walk of the hotel and it is right on the beach which is nice. It offers a number of different sized pools around the grounds which is nice.The service was great and staff were attentive and helpful. Breakfast was included which offered a delicious buffet with a wide variety. While it is a nice place to stay, I think to get best value for money you should stay in the rooms closest to the beach.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
TheBriza, ผู้จัดการ at The Briza Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 14, 2014
Dear Anna G

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. that you have Enjoyable & good experiences All of us at The Briza Beach Resort Khao Lak would like to offer our sincere thanks for your delightful review. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards
The Management team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Thai first
Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

The Briza Beach Resort isn't only one of the best hotel in Khao Lak in his category, but one of the best hotels in Thailand in his category.
In 3 - 4 star hotel price we got 5 star hotel!
The hotel located in the south of Khao Lak with the garden on the beach. And what a beach!! almost private one!
I can write and write, but it won't ne enough! Just go there! (:

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Novadov

Thank you so much for your delightful review. I have passed your comments to The Briza Beach Resort Khao Lak team & Sale Department, that we will keep our Service outstanding & category 4 star Hotel value price for an accommodations ,to be the best choice for our client
we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Idyllic beachfront property with manicured landscape. All staff are professional from security at the car park up to the reception who very helpful and friendly. There have many units of very beautiful access pool villas with 60 matre long.This is what I love it. I have tried some of Thai food at restaurant near by the pool and it's absolutely perfect Thai taste, if you don't know much about Thai food can ask for recommendations from the waiter who have experienced in all types of food are please to service you at any time. My room is on the second floor with very nice and beautiful beachfront view ( l preferred access pool villa but my wife like beachfront hahaha she won ). There have many kinds of amenities especially Wifi in the room and I really like when I took a shower I can see outside ocean view as well and the room is very nice & clean also. My personally, l really enjoy to stay in this resort very much even it's only a short time for our vacation and would like to recommend this resort for honeymooners, families or whomever who love perfect & peaceful resort.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Jirasak

Thank you very much for your delightful review and talking your good experiences . I have passed your comments to The Briza Khao Lak team and we are looking forward to warm welcoming you back soon. Best regards,

The Management Team
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

First you will found a very welcoming from all hotel's staff. We come as a big group. The hotel provide us fantastic meeting room, activities and all accommodation are great and very useful. We recommend this hotel and we promise that we will comeback.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear ฺBannawat

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review and share pictures. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to taking care of you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Me and my daughter stayed at the Briza beach resort 4 nights in July. This trip was our first visit to Khao Lak. Overall, our 4 night stay was fabulous. we stayed in The Deluxe Double Room with Garden View. It was very lovely. Waking up and jumping straight into the Swimming pool.
The hospitality was great. Customer service was top-notch.

The island is generally very clean and well maintained. The beach is amazing.
I really enjoyed my stay at The Briza Beach Resort.
I do recommend everyone to stay at the The Deluxe with Garden View and beachfront.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
TheBriza, Manager at The Briza Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Dear Value Guest
We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. All of us at The Briza Beach Resort Khao Lak would like to offer our sincere thanks for your delightful review. We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon. Best regards
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

it was our first visit to Thailand for me and my daughter during July 2014
we get away from the cold weather in Melbourne to this beautiful resort
we had a room with beach access, we enjoyed the amazing view of the sea all the time
weather was nice and warm all the time even when its raining
the resort facility are very good and staff are fantastic , they are very helpful and smiling all the time
we have enjoyed all our meals at the resort restaurant because its very safe there and i didnt want to take the risk and eat out side
meals are delicious specially the Thai food
we really enjoyed a great time as mother and daughter enjoying the beautiful beach, amazing resort and delicious food
I would like to thanks the Resort manager and the reservation manager who have done their bast to keep us very comfortable there
I strongly recommend it to anyone who want to enjoy a great time and amazing experience in Khoa lak

Room Tip: choose room with pool access or beach access
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
TheBriza, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at The Briza Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Nagwa

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will give us the opportunity to look after you again.

The Management Team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed back in February 2013 so this is just from particular memories. However we were very impressed with this smart and slightly quirky hotel which is of course cheap compared with accomodation in the UK, but also some other hotels in khao lak which were very luxurious but overpriced in my view.

You get a lovely and functional room even with the standard rooms, there is a bed and then a sofa also, then rather quirkily there is a shelving unit behind the headboard and that area contains a fridge and soe cupboards. I recall our fridge was stocked with cold drinks and they also left us two bottles of (room temperature) water each day. The bathroom was big with a separate shower and bath, however there is a window between the bathroom and bedroom which may seem a bit odd to us. However there were blinds you could pull down for some privacy!

The staff were great and had folders at the reception with trips you could book through them, and even when I was ill on the day of a trip, they were able to reschedule it at short notice so we could go another day and not lose any money. I would recommend a day trip into the national park, ours included elephant riding and a canoe trip along a river (we didn't have to row). Also at a scuba diving place on the beach near the hotel we booked a scuba/snorkelling boat trip which was pricey but amazing. There is great visibility at some islands a couple of hours from Khao Lak, I believe the Similar islands, so some of the best dive sites in the world I hear.

The reception has a couple of internet machines which are free to use and the reception runs into a lounge area then below is a large restaurant where a huge breakfast is served with lots of fruit, food from all different countries, omelette stations etc. Then the restaurant leads out onto the main pool area where there is a pool bar with nice cocktails and that also serves some thai and american/italian meals.

This area leads onto the beach so a lot of the rooms have a partial sea view. There are quite a few sunbeds on the grassy area just before the beach as well as around the pools. There is also a second pool area opposite the reception.

I found Khao Lak to be very quiet so within a short walk along the beach there were maybe only five restaurants then maybe another five hotels with restaurants which you could eat at. There were some good seafood places and a good mix of real thai food, international food and lots of cocktails. Otherwise I think there were just some booths along the beach selling trips, also some shops on the road leading onto the main road which sold trips, also also quite a few clothes shops including made-to-order clothing.

The hotel was very clean and smart and the nice touches gave it a bit or personality and a luxury feel. I personally wouldn't find it worth paying double the price for a more luxury hotel as the beach is stunning and the hotel more than smart enough.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to The Briza Beach Resort? Share your experiences!