Stayed 6 nights, early august 2014 in a pool residence, "very nice"
1. Great Resort
2. Great staff
3. Fantastic brekky (not buffet)
4. Great Spa
All good really.
Maybe a little far out of town for some people (but was ok for us)
Deserves to be the number 1 resort in Khao Lak.
Very Good, would definetily go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Multi award winning luxurious boutique beach resort, just 55 minutes from Phuket on a stunning, secluded white sand beach in Khao Lak. Exceptional personal services, top class facilities. Ideal for couples, romantic breaks, honeymoons, weddings and adult family groups. Designed in a contemporary Asian style with just 56 luxurious guest residences. Wide range of activities and facilities - cruise on a luxury boat, jungle adventures complete with champagne, glimpse authentic Thai local life in association with responsible and sustainable tourism commitment, rejuvenating spa massages lulled by the sounds of the Andaman sea, Thai cooking classes, lazy gourmet lunches, romantic diners on a secluded beach or by a candlelit jungle waterfall ...The limits are only your imagination. No children under 10 years permitted to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Splendia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sarojin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sarojin Hotel Khao Lak
- Sarojin Hotel Khao Lak