We stayed 4 nights, in a standard room. The room was very charming, especially the bathroom, entirely in wood. The swimming pool is also very nice, and the resort is located on a cliff, the view is great.
- the staff is neither friendly or unfriendly, just indifferent, not usual in Thailand
- no ambiance at all, maybe it depends on the season, because I read other comments that describe the swimming pool as full of children. When we were there, it was always empty.
Anyway, if you go there for a romantic trip, it is a good place, we recommend Baan Krating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Khaolak Resort, your home away from home by the Andaman Sea, invites you to experience anew paradise where the skyline meets the endless sea. Unbeatable beauty which only nature can offer. The magical music from the crystal clear green wave and smooth touching a long powdery glittering soft sandy beach on a warm sunny day, friendships and smiles. Your secluded paradise will never fail to bring joy to you and your beloved family in every moment of your holiday. "Truly Unforgettable" Baan Khaolak Resort "Your Dream Place by the Andaman Sea" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Baan Khaolak Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Khaolak Hotel Khao Lak
- Khao Lak
- Hotel Baan Khaolak