We stayed here in January and had a wonderful time. We stayed in whatever the cheapest rooms were. They were pleasant, clean and functional. Bathroom was tidy and nice.
Two large pools. One was an adult only pool area which was very nice.
Large lawn out front with deck chairs. Across the road is a private beach with deck chairs. Good luck getting a chair there though. The Germans are out there at 7am every morning reserving chairs with towels. That said, we were happy lying under the trees on the woven mats provided.
There is a buffet for breakfast which is okay - not great. The restaurant is nice.
You can hire scooters from the resort to get into town. I'd recommend doing this for a bit of dining variety.
All and all loved out time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3+ Star resort is located on the long Khuk Khak Beach in Khao Lak, run by the local family from Takuapa. We are 10 mins by shuttle bus to Khao Lak Center. The shuttle bus run every hour in the evening (2 times a day free of charge, other time costs 50 Baht/Person/Way) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Khaolak Orchid Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Khaolak Orchid Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Hotel Khaolak Orchid Beach