Not much mentioned about detail as we booked thru agoda and it was very cheap but we stayed there only two nights and hardly stayed around only walk to the beach. good things-ok things
1. Close to the beach (almost beach front ) but weird with the empty land and temple things at front
2. Quiet - wayyyy to quiet then make staffs lazy laso
3. Swimming pool- hardly had sun shine on, very cold
it was ok stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suwan Palm Resort is now under new management since its recent reaquisition from a rental company back to the owner in November of 2014. The Latest renovations include new premium mattresses for ultimate comfort, new air-conditioning systems, new flat screen TV's, an improved water system and thorough safety inspections. Enjoy a swim in our pool, or a dip in the ocean, a walk on the beach or perhaps a massage on the beach. International buffet style breakfast and live entertainment by Canadian musicians at our beach restaurant and bar. Suwan Palm Resort is moving forward by grand leaps in terms of quality, service, comfort, dining, entertainment and most importantly, customer satisfaction. Give Suwan Palm the opportunity to provide you with comfort, relaxation and great memories you deserve at a very reasonable price. Suwan Palm Resort is striving to become the most sought after boutique resort in Khao Lak, Phang Nga Thailand by 2018. See you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Suwan Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suwan Palm Hotel Khao Lak