Not much mentioned about detail as we booked thru agoda and it was very cheap but we stayed there only two nights and hardly stayed around only walk to the beach. good things-ok things
1. Close to the beach (almost beach front ) but weird with the empty land and temple things at front
2. Quiet - wayyyy to quiet then make staffs lazy laso
3. Swimming pool- hardly had sun shine on, very cold
it was ok stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Suwan Palm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suwan Palm Hotel Khao Lak