“Amazing Anniversary Celebration!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Resort & Spa

Save Saved
You added SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Resort & Spa to your Saves list
SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   30/7 Moon 7 | Takua-Pa Phang Nga, Khao Lak 82000, Thailand   |
Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Khao Lak
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Amazing Anniversary Celebration!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I stayed with my boyfriend on a premier pool access and my we were so happy we chose SENTIDO for a week anniversary celebration. On arrival we were assisted by kind and approachable porters and was welcomed by Annie's smile and check in process was smoothe eventhough the lobby was busy with all the check outs (Make sure you check in after 12 noon) happy kob escorted us to the room.

The lobby is very extravagant and huge! well, the whole property is BIG! in the main pool area, gave me a bit of Las Vegas feeling to it with a touch of pirates of the Carrabean to it :)

I did the sentido daybreak followed by aqua fit during my stay and it was fabulous! my boyfriend did thai boxing.

Our stay was amazing thanks to friendly helpful staffs!

Watch out for Sentido as it will be one of the dream destination in Khaolak!

Room Tip: Go for a Pool Access room as it is worth it!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
GracelandGrace, Holiday Concierge at SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Dearest Mary H,

On behalf of SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time on sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We truly appreciate your recognition to all staff effort in making your holiday wonderful. Your comment is valuable to us since we are constantly evolving to enhance guest service satisfaction to make sure all our guest are happy staying with us.

Holiday Concierge Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We just came back from our 3D holiday and Sentido was an excellent choice. Great: breakfast buffet, direct pool access from our room, friendly staffs (Annie, and Monmay, bowling staffs, Kids Club, the lady from the dining area), and cheap, delicious local food resto at the beach.

Stayed April 2014
GracelandGrace, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Resort & Spa, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Miss Kheona and Lexine,

Thank you for your review. We are happy and flattered to know that you had your best resort experience with us.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I have been there with my sister in January. We had a room with pool, so great! Room are realy nice, clean and modern. Must be new hote.
Beach is realy nice, clean and quiet.
There are smo nice restaurant on the beach aswell as masage....
We loved to stay on the beach for the dinner with the beach wear, no problem. Therre were not so many children :)
I would like to go back again!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Miss Natalia,

The warmest greetings from SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Team, Sawadee ka!

We truly appreciate your time for writing your review. Your comment is valuable to us since we are constantly evolving to enhance guest service satisfaction to make sure all our guest are happy staying with us.

Best regard,

Hopton on Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I stayed for 5 nights in a Morgan Suite with 3 young children (8,5,3). The hotel is on Bang sak beach, really remote and away from all the hustle and bustle of Phuket! It is a good 1hr 15 mins from Phuket airport. The lobby is massive and when you arrive, they give you a seat, drink and time to chill out whilst they undertake the check in process. They have 'golf carts' to take you to your room as the resort is quite extensive, which are also available all the time to take guests around the resort. The room we had was a great size, separate dining / lounge area and very clean and well equipped. Complimentary flip flops are a good idea. Lovely large bathrooms and a bath on the outside, great for enjoying a glass of wine and watching the sun set! Breakfast has a very good choice, lots of tables and again very clean. We had one meal in the 'Oceana' Italian style restaurant which was ok but I guess expensive compared to the number of restaurants on the beach. We went to Zum Berliner most nights as they did great food and loved the kids. Michael and Ebben were super and would definitely recommend their food, lovely. The pool area is always clean, plenty of loungers, umbrellas etc. The beach again, was very clean, plenty of shade under the trees if needed. We were there for the New Year celebrations, which was well organised and we all had a great time. We went on a half day elephant trek, which is about the right amount of time considering the heat! People on the beach or in the hotel can organise this for you. A few massage places on the beach which offer very good value. Khao Lak town is about 10 minutes away, with a free daily shuttle provided by the hotel. Some people state that it is more French but I dont agree, yes there are a few French, I think a French holiday company is partnered in some way with the hotel, but there are lots of other nationalities there and everyone seems to have a good time. I think some of the staff are still learning about hospitality but I wouldn't see this as a negative, as they are always polite, helpful and of course love the children. Overall, a great hotel, well worth the money, quiet and relaxing.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Scopie100,

Sawadee ka, Sunny greetings from SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak!

On behalf of SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time on sharing your experience during your stay with us. We are pleased to know that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us.

We truly appreciate your opinion. Your comment is valuable to us since we are constantly evolving to enhance guest service satisfaction to make sure all our guest are happy staying with us.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed at Sentido with our 3 and 1 year old kids for nearly one week in February. In a nutshell, we loved it and would go back if we return to Khao Lak! You don't get the same luxury and flawless service that you do at the JW Marriott, but you pay a lot less, so it's not to be expected. The food is not so great, but our kids ate it, and that is all that was important to us. We had some particular requests for our picky eaters, and the staff always did their best to meet our needs (for example, allowing us to order food that was not on the in-room dining menu or giving us bananas at breakfast). Yes, their English was not perfect, but they always tried very hard to be helpful and friendly.
The beach is beautiful and though the waves were rather strong at high tide, at low tide they were perfect for our kids to play in. The best part about this beach is that it is pretty untouched and that is difficult to find nowadays. This hotel and some small restaurants are the only establishments you will find as far as the eye can see. That being said, I do wish the hotel had done a better job of cleaning up cigarette butts and trash left by guests on their stretch of beach.

I did like that we didn't have to get up early and rush to the beach to get lounge chairs as you do at other places. Here, you almost always find an open chair and if not, the staff will get one for you.
We stayed in a lovely, clean suite with a balcony, a huge bedroom with two big beds and a living room plus dining room and kitchenette. It was perfect for our small family.
Also, the kids club was a nice place to bring the kids during the midday heat.

Room Tip: If you are a family, take a suite!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ms. Weltreiser81 and family,

Sawadee ka! On behalf of SENTIDO Graceland Khaoalak team, We would like to thank you for taking the time in writing us a review. It is our utmost appreciation seeing our guest take details to both positive and negative, as to our guests opinion and observation we will able to improve our service and performance.

Again we thank you for choosing SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak resort and Spa as your preferred holiday destination in Thailand. Until then we remain with warm regards and hope to see you in the near future.

gatewaytom30
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family and I have travel very frequntly, and I must say a bit apprehensive to book this hotel after reading the reviews. I broke my ankle 2 days befor flying out.
I got to the hotel and for value for money I would say can't be beaten. The rooms downstairs have the own pool access, are spotlessly clean and have what you would expect for a 5*.
The only thing I would say is its a bit far from the town. We didnt care all we need is a few good local beach hut restaurants and it has.
The staff are amazing the best iv ever had especially ( Annie and Catia) I had a big problem couldn't get around from the room I was in on crutches. I thought the answer was to move hotel I tried to contact our rep Thomas Cook absolutely hopeless you might as well book it yourself on line as if anything goes wrong your on your own, the staff in the hotel could see my
Frustration and offered me a room by the main pool.
They also have lots of electric buggies and were happy to give me a lift when needed.
The food in the hotel is good though the usual hotel prices.
Beach amazing not ruined by man, didnt see more then 10 people on it lots of wildlife for
children to discover make sure to bring a torch.

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms all have the own pool excess
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The hotel decoration is amazing. All the room can access pool or pool view. We arrived hotel quite late so we are not yet jump into the pool. But will defo do tmr! Worth for money with over expected decoration & design!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Been to SENTIDO Graceland Khaolak Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!