“Nice Italian food in good price (considering the price you are paying in Khao Lak)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Antonio's Italiano Ristorante

Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Khao Lak is comparatively an expensive place in Thailand and eating out is definitely expensive. However, as I got a pretty good deal at the JW marriot, I figure I could splurge a bit on food. As we had breakfast and lunch at the JW marriot on most days, we went out for dinner. However, we did not get very far from to hotel to find ourselves at Antonio's. The decor was modern and the place was occupied. We walked up and got two tables right away. I was expecting it to be exhorbitant (even though I prepared to splurge) but found out that the price was very acceptable. We ordered a Combo set which included a pepporini Italian Thin Crust Pizza, Penne cabonara, Rocket Salad, a Garlic Bread set and Chicken Wings. I believe that there was also a bottle of coke which we took back to the hotel and we ordered two glasses of house wine instead. Overall, I would say that the food is very good and should cater to the European Palette ( I would have prefered less cheese and more spice) but my wife love Italian food and she enjoyed the whole evening. I would like to thank the team at Antonio in taking such good care of us.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

85% Recommend
“A place you can't miss; they have the best Italian food and ambience in town!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I was staying in JW Marriott in December and everyday I would come out and eat food here!!! I love the place and the food was just amazing. The food taste very authentic and the service was just perfect. The staff are very friendly and the price is very reasonable compare with the food. You just can't miss coming here...

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Italian restaurant in Kaho Lak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Highly recommend this fantastic restaurant. Super food, friendly staff, lovely ambience. Judging by how full the place was I am sure a lot of people shared my opinion.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“We are happy to be there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We would have miss this place but we were lucky to be there.The staff took good care of us specially Mr Jack the food was excellent.They have nice ambience.

Syracuse, NY
“over-rated by a lot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The place was full, which was why we tried it in the first place, but the food was dissappointingly average. Definitely would not recommend or return unless you are desperate for mediocre pizza and pasta.

• Visited September 2012