We spent Songkran at this hotel, and we enjoyed it very much. We had a room with pool access, which was very nice.
The room was perfect for two persons, and the bed was comfortable too.
The breakfast was one of the best I have experienced in Thailand. A lot of options both for European and Asian visitors.
The biggest disappointment was the very very poor wifi, which didn't work most of the time in the room. Outside the room, it worked well. Also the signal for mobile network was poor as well, we have True as operator, and we lost signal most of the time.
Also before you book this hotel, you should consider that it is some distance away from the city center, so you require some sort of transportation, if you want to explore outside the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort