I have just spent 8 days at the JW Marriott, Khao Lak Beach. I can honestly say it was the best holiday I have ever had. The ambience, the staff, the meals are all wonderful. Very peaceful and relaxing. Most, if not all rooms overlook the pool which is beautiful. The weather was tropical with afternoon thunder and lightning but nothing to stop you doing what you wanted. We had rain a couple of days in the afternoon with sunny mornings. The breakfast staff really looked after us, particularly Tin, Tarn, Boy 1 and Boy 2. We told the coffee boys how we liked our coffee and had one waiting for us each morning when we arrived at breakfast. Definitely hope to return again soon. The massages were amazing - all staff wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort