Our last night in Phuket was at JW marriott Khao Lak resort. We had a big trouble to find this hotel through our phone GPS which had given us many wrong directions in Phuket. It was amazing from the check in all the way to the check out. I enjoyed every bit of this resort. The pool, restaurant, breakfast, activities, and certain the duplex room we were upgraded to by being a platinum member of marriott rewards. I would definitely come back again in the future and stay in for a few nights without the need of getting out of the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort