We stayed 4 nights. We booked a swim-up room so we had direct access to the 3km pool. The room was very nice and the bed was very very comfortable with big pillows!
Breakfast was more then oke with plenty of choice, but the restaurant during breakfast was way too busy and too loud! Try to sit outside if you like it more quit or have breakfast early in the morning.
If you don't have breakfast included in your roompackage, they will charge you 900 bath per person!
We never had dinner in the hotel because it was very expensive. We always went to the small restaurants on the beach: much cheaper and very good food and cocktails.
When you check in, they will immediately charge 8000 bath on your credit card which they say they will return on your creditcard at check-out. We left 2 weeks ago and we still don't have the money back on our credit card! If we should stay here a next time , I will not give them my credit card but give them the 8000 bath in cash, then they do can return the cash immediately at check out.
They also charge you 30 bath a day on your bill for the needy children. I do not mind at all, because when we go to Thailand we always bring rice and other stuff to the orphanages but in my opinion it is only correct they tell you in advance instead of just billing it on your account.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.