My husband and I stayed for 4 nights from the 5th of November and wish it was longer.
Resort has the most amazing pools, connected by river type channels so you could swim the 3km if you wish. The resort is large but very private also. During the day we felt the resort was quiet, the breakfast was the busy time, when we noticed the other guests, but not too busy. Plenty of selection on the buffet, everything you could want for breakfast. Smoothies (made fresh), egg station, bakery items, cereals, cheeses, meats, salads, yum-cha selections, asian noodles, rice dishes, sushi, fresh fruits, tea and coffee served fresh to your table. Beautiful!
We ate dinner the first night room service as it was quite late, about 1030pm. Food came quickly and very fresh, green chicken curry and pad-thai.
We then ate in town the other nights (100BHT shuttle in per person via hotel, or 300BHT for 6-8 people in tuktuk).
Also ate lunches at the little beach shack restaurants (Blue Mist etc) and the food was excellent and cheap. For lunch with a curry and beer about AUST$5-6 per person.
Massages on beach great with ocean in background!
Beautiful private beach at JW where the staff bring you ice cold water and fruit. They also bring an elephant in twice a week and you can feed him bananas.
We loved it so much we will be back, this time with our kids and our parents...in 4 months time yay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort