On day 5 of a weeks stay and can heartily recommend the jw Marriott khao lak. The resort is lovely with a great beach and huge meandering pool. Ice water is served on the beach which is a nice touch. The breakfast is terrific especially when you sit on the deck overlooking the beach and palm trees. The ink banana smoothie is amazing! Free wifi everywhere even on the beach ! The huts on the each to either side of the resort offer massages ( most for 300 baht per hour). We've each had one a day. There are also restaurants there and every meal we've had has been delicious and cheap. There are taxis available at the barrier entrance to the hotel. A trip to town is 250 to 300 baht for 4. Much less than the hotel shuttle. The spa is beautiful but pricey do we have stuck to massages on the beach. It is lovely to relax a few yards from the waves. Have oy eaten at the Japanese restaurant and can't really say I would go back. Pricey and food was so so. So many better options on the beach or on town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort