Firstly: BEWARE of the taxi driver outside the hotel. I had enjoyed my stay in the JW Marriot Hotel, Khao Lak. The staff were nice, brilliant rooms!! and pretty much everything else was perfect. Good food in the Restaurants: Premrudi (Thai) and Antonio's (Italian) restaurants outside the hotel in the small plaza. Would really recommend to stay in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the treasures of Khao Lak at JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort and Spa. The pristine white sand beach stretches for miles, melting into the exquisite azure waters of the Andaman Sea. This is Khao Lak, Thailand - a hidden paradise of sun, sea and sand, as well as lush tropical greenery, granite mountains and stunning waterfalls. The vast landscaped area within the resort grounds makes the resort an ideal outdoor venue for incentives or themed events, weddings or product launches. At Marriott Hotels and Resorts®, it's our mission to make every business trip a pleasure and every vacation a trip of a lifetime. Enjoy amenity-filled guest rooms, superb dining, and exemplary meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Hotel Khao Lak
- Jw Marriott Khao Lak Resort And Spa
- Cher Fah Hotel
- Cher Fah Resort