Just back from 10 glorious nights at Pullman Khao Lak. We had a Luxury Escapes package in a Pool Villa. We could not believe how wonderful it was. From the moment we were met at Phuket airport nothing was too much trouble. Thank you to Moo for making check in seamless. We were both blown away with the villa. The food choices were great, even though it was the beginning of the low season we had no problem with what was on offer.
A big thanks to Gai and Hit at the Plunge Bar, the Happy Hour each day was so much fun. Got to meet some great people from all over the world.
We would love to return to this wonderful resort and have no hesitation to recommend it to all our friends and family.
If you want a total relaxing holiday with no outside distractions then do yourself a favour and stay here.
Thank you to all the wonderful staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, ACCOR, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Meridien Khao Lak