We stay last week with another couple and we had a Deluxe Poolside Room. From the very smooth check-in to check-out 8 days later our stay was all we could have wanted. A great start to the day with a fantastic buffet breakfast and from those who complain about it, what do you eat at home, I ask. The Bamboo provided excellent choices for lunch and then having a wonderful choice from 3 different restaurants for dinner was lovely as well. We didn't get to experience The Terrace as that proved difficult to find as we were staying on the otherside of the resort. The pool we used was very well kept. Our Luxury Escapes voucher provided us with Spa Treatments and a Cooking class which was thoroughly enjoyed by all. I agree with another review that some entertainment at night would be nice but on Friday night we were treated to Traditional Thai Dancing/Music but as we were sitting inside our view was somewhat limited. An area visible to all would have been better but this is just a small complaint. And maybe more than just one nights entertainment would have been better. The resort is very easy for those with disabilities to negotiate and the walkin pool was very welcomed by my hubby who has some difficulty using pool ladders. All in all it was a very enjoyable stay, Moo, Nico, Pia, Prawn & Sa very friendly, always smiling and extremely welcoming. I should have taken more noticed of staff names because they were ALL so friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate to stay there again and if you want a really relaxing getaway then this is it. We paid for an extra late checkout and had no trouble arranging that. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Orbitz, ACCOR, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak