We only stayed here one night. It was perfectly pleasant - we stayed in one of the pool villas. The villa itself was lovely large with a great bathroom. The pool area was lovely - the real shame is that both the room and the pool was totally overlooked as there was a path running alongside the pool. It was not very private to the extent of everyone nodding good morning and waving when you're sitting inside or in the pool.
Its a really large resort which can take about 15 mins to walk to reception. There are buggies and it wasn't an issue for us as we are keen on walking. It seemed to be quite a new hotel and it was slightly clinical. there were very few people around and it seemed to have quite a few snagging issues in both the rooms and the running of it.
We ate in nearby Khao Lak rather than the hotel.
It was a nice hotel and I think probably needs a while more to work out some issues. I'd be careful with privacy on whichever villa you go for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak