We have just returned from an 8 night Luxury Escape stay at the Pullman and it was an amazing holiday. The resort is just spectacular. We upgraded to a pool villa and couldn't have been happier. Absolutely stunning. Our package included all meals, again which were amazing. We went to a buffet almost every night which was fantastic value. We only managed one massage as to be honest we ran out of time as we were so content either lying around the Katilya pool near the beach or around our own pool at the villa!
The staff were incredibly friendly. I can't believe earlier comments about rude unfriendly staff; everyone was full of smiles and laughter which was great to see. The resort is massive in size and for the first two days we were prone to getting lost but there was always a staff member driving around in a golf buggy happy to pick us up and drop us wherever. Great service.
We ate breakfast and lunch at The Terrace every day. The staff there were the best ever, always ready with a smile or a joke. Made life so pleasant. Special mention to Than at the Katilya pool. Amazing service, you only had to touch an umbrella and he appeared from nowhere to adjust the umbrella, going on to spread towels for us!
We did take the shuttle into town a couple of times for gifts to bring home but to be honest, we were happy at the resort and didn't need anywhere else. We just wanted a relaxing holiday and this was exactly what we got.
We attended the manager's cocktail party on the beach which was a really nice idea, meeting other holiday makers and the managers who answered any questions about the resort.
To be honest there was not one thing we would have changed about the Pullman, it was everything and more that we could have wanted. We will definitely return, hopefully next year.
Thank you to all the staff for making it such a pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak