My husband and I have been there for 2 weeks (only). We were heartly welcome by the very friendly staff and got a wonderful pool Villa, very clean and everything you needed was there.
We were attended by a Concierge who was always available for us.
Breakfast was included. Absolutely delicious, whatever we ate.
The beach is a clean and sooo long. Well, let's say a piece of paradise.
Next to the Hotel, there are a lot of small Restaurants which offer fantastic Thai Food. The native cuisine is unique. You can walk along the beach and you will find everything. Compared to the Hotel Restaurants, the small beach Restaurants are really cheap.
We rent a car in the Hotel, which made it very easy for us to go wherever we wanted to go.
The Price was fair and it was very comfortable to pick the car up an give it back at the Hotel Lobby.
Finally we can say: One of the best places we have ever been in Thailand.
5* Althogh nobody and nothing is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak