There's not much wrong with the Pullman, especially if you have a pool villa or even higher standard room. It is a bit out of the way if you plan to be a tourist ( why chose the Pullman if that's your plan?). We rented a car at the airport and this did the trick, although if I was going to go to the Pullman just to relax I'd stick to taxis. Staff were super friendly and the wedding we attended was a peach, organized to a T. When checking in the reception staff are clearly looking to sell you upgrades. Not a bad thing, but not a cheap thing either. Haggle, some in our party got great deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak