We stayed at the Le Meridien Khao Lak during the first leg of our trip in Phuket, and it was a very relaxing. Check-in was smooth, the staff was very amicable and helpful. The transition to our room in golf carts was efficient. We were here for our honeymoon and opted for the Premium Ocean Front One Bedroom Villas, with the honeymoon package. Upon arrival into our room, the hotel had made two swans with towels and rose petals that spelled "Happy Honeymoon". The villa is gorgeous and very spacious. The pool is a very good size and we had ocean front, so we were steps away from a beautiful beach. The walk to the main lobby was less than 5 minutes. There is a pool for premium villas guests, and there was a daily fruit tray that was delivered to our room. The room was always clean and service was impeccable for the duration of our stay. Since we had the honeymoon package, we also had 25% off all dining and spa services, and 40% off transportation. We arranged for airport pick-up through the hotel, and a toyolta picked us up without any issues. There were always cold bottles of water for us in the car, and more than enough bottles of water in the villa. We also decided to rent a motorbike to cruise around town through the transportation desk, and it cost $300 TB, which is the equivalent of $10, which is insane for a 24 hour period. We had a great time exploration the Khao Lak area and visited the market. The breakfast was included every morning from 6:30 - 10:30am, and there was a variety of options. It was buffet style, and very generous, not the typical continental breakfast. There is even a baby elephant on premises that made its round outside of the breakfast area every morning. That was totally worth it. Overall, I would highly recommend this property for anyone going to Phuket for their honeymoon. The staff, service, location of the property, and accommodations were impeccable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak