We stayed at Le Meredien between 26th July to 28th July on a short trip. To summarize our stay in one word would be "amazing".
Check in was quite smooth. Room was excellent. The resort is located at the best beach of Khao Lak. The staff is very nice. I would especially like to mention 'Aorso' (hope I got the name right:)) who served us during breakfast. Very charming fellow, always willing to assist and serve with a big smile :).
We took the bike tour organised by the resort for 2 days, where one day we went to the beach and on the another day to the rubber plantation and waterfall. The bike tour to waterfall was quite fun.
Would definitely stay again when we go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak