Very nice resort. A bit surprised by the (somewhat hidden) jellyfish warning sign on the beach. Staff generally nice and acceptable in English proficiency. Cafe Lilawadee breakfast was a bit of a disappointment (acceptable but not really what I expected for the much hyped Le Meridien Signature Breakfast) - pain au chocolat was one of the best I've ever had though (warm, flaky and chocolaty). Transfer service is worth it for the 1h30m drive to Phuket International Airport: friendly driver and new vehicles.
Just wished they could emphasize more on the fine details. When we arrived, some tom yum peanuts were on the desk. These were amazing. However, in following nights, we didn't receive anything extra for turnover service, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Meridien Khao Lak