Stayed 6 nights on a 16 night trip to Khao Lak & Phuket.
Well established large resort on a great beach. Peaceful and quiet and good for families.
Stayed in a garden pool villa and would recommend the upgrade. The villa was huge and well appointed and serviced. A lovely area to relax while our 3 year old daughter slept and didn't feel like we were stuck in a room.
The family pool is great for kids with fountains and lazy river. The kids pool was sand and very safe for the little ones to play in and build sand castles.Kids club is located in the middle of the family pool. Love the location of it and the glass frontage. Friendly staff but not many outdoor activities and very quiet so could do with more outside fun things to do. Pool service would be good too.
Thanks for the invite to the management cocktails on the beach. It was a gorgeous setting and nice to meet other guests. The lanterns were a hit too.
The resort is looking a bit tired in places but in saying that, I find that some brand new hotels can lack a bit of personality so we were very happy with this choice. And of course, once this hotel has had a bit of money spent on it the price will no doubt double and our pool villa will be out of our budget.
Have also stayed at the Marriott in Khao Lak and loved that too. Probably is a bit more stylish than Le Meridien and the pool bar was very nice. But the family aspect was better at Le Meridien and the pool villa was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary Thai-style resort among the exotic fragrant foliage is situated on a 13km pristine beach and near to the untouched rainforests. It is a secluded and yet exciting destination for a family holiday getaway or a romantic honeymoon. 70 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The resort features guestrooms, suites, villas, three swimming pools, six restaurants, a bar with live band, gym, spa, tennis courts and water sports. 20 minutes to an 18-hole golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach And Spa Resort
- Le Meridien Khao Lak Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- Meridien Khao Lak