Stayed for 4 nights found the room clean and comfortable. I think it would be better if they had a cafe or shop on the premises open longer hours as it didnt appear to have room service, I also found the staff on reception not very willing to assist or offer advice, breakfast was just acceptable, but lovely meals of a night time and loved dancing on the sand. I was very grateful meeting Mr Ting who was very conducive to guests in assisting them to have a relaxing and hassle free holiday. Trish Foster
- Also Known As:
- The Andamania Beach Hotel Khao Lak
- The Andamania Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Andamania Khaolak, an elegant boutique beach resort by the Andaman Sea. Just one hour from Phuket International Airport, 51 guest residences nestle cozily under the canopy of coconut groves, surrounded by rich tropical rain forest and magnificent mountain landscape. Private access leads directly to an expensive sandy beach and the crystal clear waters of the serene Khuk Khak Bay, providing year-round exciting recreations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your The Andamania Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.