We spent the night here before and after hiking Mt. Kilimanjaro. The hotel was charming and the staff accomodated our every need. After returning dusty and tired from 8 days on the trail, staff greeted us with a refreshing glass of mango juice, handed us our stored luggage and valuables, swiftly showed us to our rooms where, as we showered off days worth of dirt, they cleaned our boots to within an inch of looking new (how did they do that??). A great tasting buffet dinner with plenty of variety in the hotel restaurant ended the evening. A buffet breakfast with omelets made to order and expresso coffees returned us to civilized life the next morning. The hotel is within a 5 min walk to the downtown area which enabled us to see some sights in Arusha before heading to the airport.
- Also Known As:
- The African Tulip Hotel
- The African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- African Tulip Arusha
- African Tulip Hotel Arusha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The African Tulip is Arusha's premier boutique hotel providing first-class western luxury with outstanding facilities, personalized service and warm hospitality in a convenient location. The 'Zanzibar lounge & bar' is an ideal meeting place; The Baobab restaurant serves an excellent range of cuisine; 'The Serengeti' Pool & Bar is a fantastic place to relax. Additional facilities include a business centre, conference room & gift shops. It truly is Chic. Unique. and Authentically African. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your The African Tulip reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.