“Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Arusha, Tanzania
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been there so many times the doing wat I used to eat back there at UK place call southall there food is good but wat is missed is fresh naan tandoori

Calgary, Canada
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Excellent food for both meat eaters and vegetarians (great selection of spicy salads)! Great fruit juice (passion fruit?). Really friendly and fun ambiance out on the street. The best was the very friendly Mr. Khan (at least I assume it was Mr. Khan). We were standing there trying to figure out how everything worked (do you sit first, order first?) when Mr. Khan warmly welcomed us and explained the food, explained the service, and took great care of us. A really enjoyable experience.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Watford, United Kingdom
“Local Street Food!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Not much to add to what's been said on here really. Three of us visited this spot, our safari guide, my girlfriend and Me. They both had the chicken but I'm vegetarian so I had the salad (there were about six different types of salad from normal to spicy) with two naan breads. All of us enjoyed our meals. We had a two bottles of water and a coke which came to at total of 27,000tsh.

Our safari guide hadn't been here before and he was impressed with everything.

I do want to add that the owners were very helpful when it came to my vegetarian requirements.

It is a street vendor type outlet that caters for locals as well as out of town folk like myself so if you're precious I suggest you stay at your hotel but I'd say go and try and have another Tanzanian experience.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Limerick
“Do not miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Fantastic food. Good atmosphere. Pleasant staff, especially the man in charge who i think is Mr Khan. Do not miss this place if you are spending an evening in arusha. Also it is cool that the food is cooked in front of you.

London, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

The food at khans is excellent taste and service has been great finger licking tasty. Very well done and would recommend this place to all traveling to Arusha.

Asante sana