“comfortable and nice place” 5 of 5 stars

Deb's Business Serviced Apartment
4F, No.18, Wendong 3rd Street, Guishan Town, Taoyuan 33376, Taiwan   |
Ranked #15 of 104 Hotels in Taoyuan
Taipei, Taiwan
“comfortable and nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We like Deb's business serviced apartment a lot.
It's quite comfortable, nice, convenient and clean place.
The apartment is located really near Taoyuan HwaYa techlonogy park, when we stayed there, everyday I went office by the bike they provide to me, it takes less than 15 minutes to arrive my office.
There are park, restaurants, convenient store, super market in neighbor.
And the room we selected having kitchen, its fun to cook by yourself when you miss home dishes.
This place bear us nice memories.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012 via mobile

Great place to bring your family for an extended stay in Taipei. Very clean rooms with ultra-modern design and furnitures. All you would want in a serviced apartment. And a very accommodating and helpful owner - Debbie.

• Stayed July 2011
nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

I was so pleased my friend helped me (through internet) found this place for my family to stay while we were in Taiwan. The service was impeccable! Deb met us at the apartment so we didn't have to go to an office to pick up the keys. She patiently went through all the items we are to pay attention to. We got there so late but she was incredibly graceful to meet us at the time we were able to get to the apartment. We had to leave the apartment at 5am in the morning to catch an early flight and Deb AGAIN met us at our apartment to pick up the apartment keys and say good bye. She was so friendly and made us feel like family. The apartment was incredibly clean and it had everything a family will need. The laundry facility was across the hallway, clean, and well-provided for (detergent & dryer sheet). Though the place is about 45 minutes away from Taipei, but the cozy and well-provided for apartment made it worth it!

Room Tip: The 3 bedrooms apartment was spacious!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

This hotel has been one of the hotels I've ever loved so much and would like to visit again. I was back to Taiwan for visiting families in Taoyuan; therefore, through the website, I found this hotel with the atmosphere I want.
Even though they don't have on-site counter, after I provide them my estimated arrival time, Debbie and her staff, Laura, have been waiting for me in front of the gate with waving hands and big smiles. I immediately know this place should be a warming apartment than a hotel.
And I really touched by their design and decoration, simple but delicate. I think it's more beautiful and cozier than my real home...haha.
I hope I can have more time to stay there again next time when I return to Taiwan.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Taichung, Taiwan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

It is nice to stay here. Clean and good value but not easy to find.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Deb's Business Serviced Apartment? Share your experiences!