I spend two nights here in the hotel with my godson and his family in October. Kenting is a famous resort spot and most of the hotels are small local B&B types, and there are only a few big hotels. Caesar Park is perhaps one of the nicer resorts in the area, and the location is pretty nice with the night market within walking distance (five minutes). There are many food stalls, along with bars and restaurants. There are many types of room, and I select one of the quiet Japanese style room in the second floor. There is a small balcony and my room faces the hotel spa. However despite of the huge amount of outlets available, three out of four on the desk areas were broken, and there are some minor design issues.
The hotel owns a small strip of private beach but as mentioned by other reviewers, there is a lack of footpath, but honestly Taiwanese people generally ignore those things. It will be nicer though especially there are so many children. I will go as far as having a real traffic light with real pedestrian path for guests to head to the beach. Some facilities are still closed including restrooms and changing areas. There is also a nice bar/lounge there in the beach with live performances on certain days of the week.
There is another bar inside the hotel complex, as well as a Chinese and Western restaurant. The Western restaurant is called Compass, which features buffet breakfast and dinners. The food is a mixed of local Taiwanese, Asian, and Western food. It is still very "Asian" but there are plenty of food choices. Breakfast features different items on the two days that I have breakfasts at the hotel. The only problem is the waiting staffs, which are stressed and very unfriendly. They don't really smile and every request is a bother. Compared to the great front desk, reception, and housekeeping staffs, the restaurant staffs seem to work for a different company.
There is a whole floor of facilities for children including arcade games for older kids, other cushioned playing areas for younger children, and the hotel is very kids-friendly. There are even magazines and sofas for the parents that are supervising their children.
It is a very good resort and I highly recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considerate Service and an Amazingly Wide Range of ActivitiesThe Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is located on the Hengchun Peninsula at the southern tip of Taiwan, immediately adjacent to Kenting National Park. Offering blue skies, beautiful sandy beaches and an alluring tropical ambience, Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is without question the finest holiday hotel in the Kenting area. With its relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, this is a real home away from home. A wide range of leisure activities are available to suit all preferences, from families to honeymooners; Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting has everything you need! Why not come and experience Taiwan’s tropical paradise? You can be sure of taking beautiful memories away with you when you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Caesar Park Hotel Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Kenting Pingtung
- Caesar Park Hotel Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung