Stayed 2 nights charged 26000ntd for basic room. I thought very expensive for hotel of this type. Staff are very pleasant .Disappointed I would have to pay a 120ntd charge to sit in bar area while waiting for bus to leave hotel. Not a 5star more 3.5star. Good location but could not swim in sea as waves were to high.Lots of families with young children but all well behaved and no problem.(why are Asian children so well behaved?).Very friendly.But overpriced and not a secrets of excellence Cancun style.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Kenting Pingtung
- Caesar Park Hotel Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considerate Service and an Amazingly Wide Range of ActivitiesThe Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is located on the Hengchun Peninsula at the southern tip of Taiwan, immediately adjacent to Kenting National Park. Offering blue skies, beautiful sandy beaches and an alluring tropical ambience, Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is without question the finest holiday hotel in the Kenting area. With its relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, this is a real home away from home. A wide range of leisure activities are available to suit all preferences, from families to honeymooners; Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting has everything you need! Why not come and experience Taiwan’s tropical paradise? You can be sure of taking beautiful memories away with you when you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, AsiaRooms, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Caesar Park Hotel Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.