The hotel is ok. Not comparable to most resorts as facilities are limited. The pool was small and the beach was a public one but there was a private pathway from the hotel, so seemed like private. The range and quality of the food was not good. The rooms were not very clean either. We paid 6-star Taipei hotel price for Caesar park, but felt it was very over priced. I loved the spa though; wasn't overly expensive and very relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Kenting Pingtung
- Caesar Park Hotel Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considerate Service and an Amazingly Wide Range of ActivitiesThe Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is located on the Hengchun Peninsula at the southern tip of Taiwan, immediately adjacent to Kenting National Park. Offering blue skies, beautiful sandy beaches and an alluring tropical ambience, Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is without question the finest holiday hotel in the Kenting area. With its relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, this is a real home away from home. A wide range of leisure activities are available to suit all preferences, from families to honeymooners; Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting has everything you need! Why not come and experience Taiwan’s tropical paradise? You can be sure of taking beautiful memories away with you when you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, AsiaRooms, Venere, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fastbooking and Otel so you can book your Caesar Park Hotel Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.