We took the free shuttle from Zuoying and got safely to the hotel. The lobby is very nice, with lots of staff on hand to help guests. The lobby also has a nice restaurant with a great view of the garden, and even two parrots an duty occasionally! Our room was on the 1st floor, and even if it was not huge it felt like that as it was possible to open the sliding doors to the bathroom. Great bathroom with a bathtub in the middle of the floor. It also has a small terrace facing the swimmingpool (remember mosquito-repellant!). The pool and surrounding areas are super nice, our daughter (4 years old) loved it. The spa on the premises is also excellent.
Breakfast-buffet was great, even if I missed some of the more "exotic" choices that the Ceasar in Taipei had (like Jelly Fish Salad). But it was very family-friendly.
A short path (through Kenting National Park(!)) gets you to the hotel-beach, which has chairs, umbrellas, showers and toilets free of charge. They even have beach-toys you can use free of charge. Kids always want beach-toys, but if you're traveling around those plastic buckets take up to much space, so that was very welcome.
The downtown-area is only a short walk away, and has lots of food-stalls, restaurants and other shops. Not to mention a nice vibe!
We came there the week before the holyday season startet, so it was good value for the price we paid, and it was not to crowded. Recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Considerate Service and an Amazingly Wide Range of ActivitiesThe Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is located on the Hengchun Peninsula at the southern tip of Taiwan, immediately adjacent to Kenting National Park. Offering blue skies, beautiful sandy beaches and an alluring tropical ambience, Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting is without question the finest holiday hotel in the Kenting area. With its relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff, this is a real home away from home. A wide range of leisure activities are available to suit all preferences, from families to honeymooners; Caesar Park Hotel – Kenting has everything you need! Why not come and experience Taiwan’s tropical paradise? You can be sure of taking beautiful memories away with you when you leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Caesar Park Hotel Kenting reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Park Kenting Pingtung
- Caesar Park Hotel Kenting Taiwan/Pingtung