This is a quirky but lovely property really catering to families. I do not share the opinion that the hotel is old and needs updating - it is quite charming and comfortable. There are many activities and places to explore. The restaurants on the resort are what you would expect for a place catering to children; there is some attempt and more sophisticated fare that falls short. We had a very enjoyable stay at the hotel and would definitely return: and our daughter hasn't stopped talking about this place for months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Define Your Own Vacation!YOHO, the largest beach resort in Taiwan, with signatured Kid's and Bike Hotel, ensures your stay is a memorable one. Room Amenities: 410 rooms, 12 room types, all come with private balconies, and fully-equipped amenities to ensure you have a comfortable stay. Surroundings: YOHO, located in the world-renowned Kenting National Park, is perfectly positioned to overlook the coast line. Here, you will be amazed at unforgettable views of an endless serene sea, blue sky and vibrant marine life. Architecture: In the YOHO Beach Resort, windows are embraced by the forest, garden, river, lake and blue sky. You can enjoy nothing more than the 100% original, austral leisure. Leisure & Recreation:Up to 60 indoor and outdoor facilities and recreations, you can enjoy the most abundant experiences at YOHO. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, AsiaRooms, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Kenting Yoho Landis Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenting Yoho Landis Beach Club Hotel Pingtung
- Hampton Inn Pingtung
- Yoho Landis Beach Hotel
- Kenting Yoho Landis Beach Club Taiwan/Pingtung