“Great 5 stars hotel in Kaohsiung” 5 of 5 stars

Lees Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.105 Wufu First Road, Kaohsiung, Taiwan   |
Ranked #7 of 282 Hotels in Kaohsiung
Vancouver, Canada
“Great 5 stars hotel in Kaohsiung”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

I was there on q business trip and my company booked this hotel for my three nights visit. The scale of the hotel is the the most grand but it's cozy and has unique characteristic to it, which I really enjoyed! Especially the art deco and antique exhibiting around the corners. The staff is very welcoming and helpful, the room is spacious and clean. Buffet restaurant had variety of choices in western and Chinese, but still have room to improve. Nonetheless, I really recommend this hotel for stay.

• Stayed March 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Aurich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2010

I was there for three nights business trip. Hotel easy to find. Upper standard . I payed arround 60 euro incl. a easy breakfast.
Hotel offers free fast Internet, English speaking stuff. good rooms, good bath room. Some English TV chanels. Some km away from center of city.
Fine hotel with a good breakfast as well for western people.

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2010

My husband & I were visiting my brother who lives/works in Kaohsiung. My brother chose this hotel for us. The staff was gracious and attentive: doors were held open for us, they alerted us when our laundry was delivered, exchanged our currency, and so forth.

We had a suite: bedroom, living room, full bathroom & additional toilet room. Our room was clean & tidy. We were able to get internet connection in our room for a small fee. We even had a few channels in English on our television.

Breakfast was OK - the best thing was the coffee - you could make your own espresso!!

This hotel was great for us because it was close to friends/family. We had a very pleasant 4-night stay.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2009

I have stayed here on a couple of occasions as it is very convenieint for my business meetings - thats all.

The hotel is tired looking and staff are lacksidaisical. It is reasonable enough for the price, but don't expect the plush reception to lead to anything further.

Breakfast is adequate, however there is very little choice, and although it is served until 10am, staff will start clearing away by 9.45am if there are only a few guests. Don't expect swift service here either.

We had to change rooms as the first smelt very stale and damp, and none of the lights in the bathroom worked.

There is a sister hotel, the Lees Boutique, which is opposite, so remember to take a hotel card with you, otherwise taxi drivers tend to get confused.

Its ok if you are staying one night, but I wouldn't care to spend any more time than I had to - it's clean and the staff speak good english. Doormen are helpful, but nothing special really.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business