“2 nights” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 stars 1 Review
San Diego, California
“2 nights”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I ended up spending two nights here and really liked it. My room was very simple, but immaculate. I was in Kaohsiung at the same time as a typhoon, so I ended up having the 4 bed dorm to myself for both days. The woman who I believe was the owner spoke pretty good English and was quite friendly. Being on a main street I would have expected the place would be easy to find, but I had some trouble. There is no sign, only a small placard on the wall at the entrance. The door to the hostel is locked and must be opened from the inside when you arrive. It is at the end of the night market, but set far enough back from it that I could hear nothing from my room. The location leaves little to be desired; it's about 10 minutes walk from the train station and 5 minutes from the MRT.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Walking Story Hostel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Walking Story Hostel

Address: 2F., No.107, Liuhe 2nd Rd., Qianjin District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
Location: Taiwan > Kaohsiung
Ranked #30 of 71 Specialty Lodging in Kaohsiung
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Walking Story Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Walking Story Hostel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.