I have stayed in Skoal Hotel (世國商旅) last week when I was in Kaohsiung for a 4-day trip. I booked this hotel online at the website of Easy Travel, a Taiwan website for booking hotels and airtickets (四方通行旅遊網站).
1. It is situated at somewhere between the Kaohsiung Main Station and Formosa Boulevard MRT Station. Thus, it is very convenient for taking MRT, train, coach as well as Kaohsiung City Bus. Also, Liu He Night Market (六合夜市) is also in its vicinity.
2. This hotel is just recenlty redecorated. So it is clean, and all the basic facilities, like free internet (you have to bring your own notebook), kettle, complimentary tea and coffee, disposable slippers and toiletries, can be found in the guest room. For those who do not bring their own computer, they can use the ones in the Business Centre free of charge.
3. The room rate is reasonable with breakfast included.
4. The staff is very helpful.
5. Apart from the website which is mentioned above, booking can also be made by email.
1. The room is rather small.
2. There is no curtain for the bathtub in the bathroom.
All in all, it is a very good place to stay in Kaohsiung and I certainly will go back there should I have another opportunity to go to Kaohsiung again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Ctrip TA so you can book your Skoal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.