“Best kept secret in Hualien” 5 of 5 stars

You added Anntiss Hotel to your Saves list
Anntiss Hotel
No.7 Minquan Road, Hualien 97059, Taiwan   |
Ranked #31 of 85 Specialty lodging in Hualien
“Best kept secret in Hualien”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed our stay at the Anntiss hotel tremendously. The staff are friendly, the rooms are clean, spacious and comfortable. Our room had the ocean view and it was spectacular. As soon as I stepped into the hotel, I felt right at home. The hotel is newly renovated, so the facilities are brand new and the rate is unbeatable given the room condition. We are newly wed, so we were traveling on a budget, but this hotel fit all of our criteria: good location, nice view, awesome service, all for a good price.

We've stayed at various hotels during our 10 days stay in taiwan, but this hotel surpassed all others. The owner has put a lot of thoughts and care into designing the hotel. You can tell by looking at the details everywhere in the hotel. It's a small hotel, but the staff know you by name and they go above and beyond in providing exceptional services. The relationship was very personal.

I don't know what kind of mattress they used, but I've had a very restful night of sleep. Of all the places we visited, this is definitely the hotel we'd go back to and I'd recommend it to my friends any time if they go to Hualien

Room Tip: No swimming pool or fitness Centre at the hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Anntiss Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Anntiss Hotel

Address: No.7 Minquan Road, Hualien 97059, Taiwan
Location: Taiwan > Hualien
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Suites
Ranked #31 of 85 Specialty lodging in Hualien
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Anntiss Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Anntiss Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.