Unfortunately Silk Place Taroko was fully booked when we visited Taroko Gorges. It is indeed better to book well in advance during national/school holidays as this hotel is very popular amongst Taiwanese people and foreigners. Nevertheless, we visited the hotel for lunch and weren't deceived as the chinese food was absolutely delicious. The way they served the ice cream in a flower pot was quite interesting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silks Place Taroko open in December 2009 after renovation with 47 Suites and 113 Resort rooms located at the Taroko Gorge surrounded from breath taking marble mountain.The best Hotel in Taroko to stay and enjoy the beauty of The National Park Taroko. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Silks Place Taroko reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silks Place Taroko Hotel Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hualien
- Grand Formosa Taroko Hotel